Why we collect your data?
We recognize the importance of treating customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, which is why we only collect and process data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests. We collect data to better fulfill our contract made with customers when we receive an order. With your consent, we may also collect your data for the purpose of providing marketing, promotional, or competition information.
What personal information do we collect?
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, and this includes web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. In addition, while browsing the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products viewed, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and any information about how you interact with the Site.
When you place orders or attempt to do so, we collect some personal information from you and this information is identifiable details supplied to us that helps us to easily identify. This include anything from order number to specific information like name, shipping and billing address, telephone number, email, payment details (which include credit card numbers). Further information about when data is collected:
- When you visit vitalhealth.biz
- When browsing vitalhealth.biz
- When placing an order on vitalhealth.biz
- When you subscribe to our newsletter, marketing campaigns, or other promotions
- When you fill out forms on the Site
- Engagement with our social media pages, comments, uploading pictures, or using hashtags.
- Communication through email, telephone or by writing to us.
Payment details are required when placing an order with us and this information is captured securely by the third-party provider.
How we use your information
Vital Health uses your personal information in the following ways:
- We use it in processing payments, making shipping arrangements, providing invoice invoices and/or order confirmation and refunds.
- To contact you concerning any communication sent to us
- To keep your contact details up to date
- To manage your online account
- To detect any prevent any possible fraud, or abuse on our site
- To send you marketing campaign information regarding new products or service, company news, or promotions that may interest you, provided you give us the consent to do so
- To personalize your experience on your platform (by providing targeted suggestions based on your previous use of our website.)
- Your personal information is used to send marketing, service, or order-related emails.
Is your data shared?
We do not disclose your personal information to third parties except where it is a vital part of providing a service to you, such as arranging for a product to be sent to you. These may include, but not limited to:
- Payment providers
- Courier/delivery fulfillment companies
- Business partners
- Technology hosts like servers and email distributors
Any information you provide that is shared with any of our third-party affiliates or business partners will be limited to only the data necessary to carry out instructions to complete orders, and delivery of goods.
Finally, we may also share your personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations of the land, in response to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect basic rights.
- Unsubscribe to any communications you receive.
- Refuse to opt-in to any marketing communication during order processing.
- Contact our customers services, who will confirm your identity to process your request.
How long is your personal information held for?
Any personal information you supply to us is securely stored in our databases, to enable us to provide you with an account facility with vitalhealth.biz. This information will be retained for as long as the account remains open. You can request that we stop processing your data at any time, and request that the information we hold be deleted, in accordance with your rights.
However, any data that needs to be retained for legal purposes cannot be deleted but will be anonymized and retained just for the period required. Once this time elapses, any remaining data will be deleted.
What you can do with the personal information we hold about you?
You can contact us at any time with regards to the personal information we hold. You can request that we do any of the following with regards to your personal information:
- Update the personal information we hold
- Request that inaccurate information be corrected
- Restrict the processing of your personal information for any other purposes besides processing your order.
- Object to any use that constitutes profiling, or automatic decisions that we make on your behalf
- Delete the personal information about you we hold
- Have a copy of your data transferred to another company, by you or directly to the company you want data transferred to.
If you wish to update, or verify the details you have submitted to vitalhealth.biz, or request a copy of your details we are holding, you may contact us through our contact form, or by telephone, or email.
Our security procedures mean we request proof of identity before any information is revealed. This proof of identity could be any personal data provided during registration of your account.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
[Re: Privacy Compliance Officer]
30 N Gould Street, Ste R, Sheridan WY 82801, United States